Please read this description carefully before applying to ensure you meet all the requirements. If you don’t, your application will be immediately rejected! Only SERIOUS candidates with experience in blogging, publishing, journalism, writing or marketing, recent grads, stay at home moms are encouraged to apply.
Are you looking for an awesome internship that’s not only fun, challenging and enjoyable, but also pays you if you prove yourself ?
Our growing digital marketing agency & consulting firm has a fantastic opportunity available; and I have to state upfront, this internship isn’t for everyone. We’re looking for a very unique person to fill this position.
Someone that would also enjoy contributing ideas and sharing thoughts, while doing their job. We’re basically looking for a talented, hard working person that would like to become a valuable member of our team.
And you can do this job completely from home if you have a stable high speed internet connection. Not only do we work on fun and challenging projects, but as the company grows so does everyone’s SALARY! 🙂
So this could be a wonderful opportunity for you!
You must be curious by nature and love compiling valuable information primarily in the health and wellness, herbs, lifestyle, fitness markets. You will do great if you have experience in specific fields within the mentioned industries.
A strategy with specifics will be provided (process, templates, topics, and keywords) to make your sailing smooth; you will do some digging and find top sources. You will perform in depth keyword and topic research, be comfortable with that.
Your goal is to find meaningful and important data. You will read articles, do a bit of research, weave stories down into a narrative, form your own valuable opinion or comments, expand on views or contribute your own, evoke emotions in every piece; and publish it online on our blog.
You will curate a minimum of 2-3 rich and useful articles per day (add your own commentary, 500-5000 words +. In a mix format of: lists, press release, videos, updated data, info-graphic, blog post, product description, columns, review, image/photo gallery and very visual…). Posts will vary in size and format and length.
To become a “New Media” professional, you must produce quality work with no supervision and accept constructive criticism if articles need revisions.
The best-performing candidates could eventually have a full time position and be in charge of managing and training other team members.
You are mentally & socially balanced, serious, honest and a straight thinker. Multi-skilled, go getter, English speaking & web savvy.
You can work full time (40 hrs/week) as a Content Writer while efficiently using your time, and enjoy extracting maximum benefit and bringing value.
You would work directly with the co-founder on multiple assignments. You will need to think and produce fast and will be working on tiny tasks that might take minutes to complete to more complex ones where you might need to spend days completing.
You are a responsible, resourceful individual by nature and a connector that can multi-task with ease.
* * * Criteria * * *
- Can work from home or local co-working space without distractions
- Own computer and high speed Internet connection (verifiable 99% fast)
- Speaks, reads and writes Excellent English & can communicate clearly
- Are willing to learn new skills & can easily be trained on other tasks
- Can work full-time (40 hours per week) and can type at least 35 wpm
- Use Skype, Google Hangout, Facebook, Twitter, WordPress
* * * Main responsibilities – Editorial Requirements * * *:
- Topic research and investigation, monitoring and tracking most everything in a certain field
- Rapidly identify sources, influencers, understand industry jargon, be well informed on the target industry expectations, fears, and emerging trends
- Editorial: Selecting, contextualizing, referencing/crediting, summarizing,proofreading & publishing
- Familiar with WordPress , SEO knowledge is an asset
- Able to prioritize, work independently, complete tasks accurately & efficiently
- Committed, dedicated, responsible (meet the deadlines)
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic with strong desire to learn, grow and prove oneself
- Familiar with social networks and managing content (Facebook, Twitter, LI, Youtube, Reddit, other…)
* * * General Skills Requirements* * *
- Superior communication skills
- This is NOT a technical position but some familiarity with basic Web
- Experience with Ms-Office suite (Excel/Word are a must)
- Highly organized, Dedicated, responsible, enthusiastic with strong desire to grow
- Self Starter, Team Player, Out-of-the-box thinker and can communicate clearly
* * * Why Join Us * * *
- Choose your own working hours
- Performance based bonuses
- Training provided in many areas for you to grow
- Career oriented, “People” focused management
- Work with modern, progressive, global thinking leaders
* * * What You Need to Do Next * * *
- Show examples of relevant experience & include your CV (pdf only) & tell us why you should be hired
- When you reply, you MUST add the word “Super Star Writer” in Subject line or cover letter or else it’s deleted
- If we love your work, we will reply to you with more details on how we will move forward
Only apply if you are serious candidates.
|Job Category||Copy & Content|