Please read this description carefully before applying to ensure you meet all the requirements. If you don’t, your application will be immediately rejected! Only SERIOUS candidates, recent grads, stay at home moms are encouraged to apply.
Are you looking for an awesome internship that’s not only fun, challenging and enjoyable, but also pays you if you prove yourself ?
Our growing digital marketing agency & consulting firm has a fantastic opportunity available; and I have to state upfront, this internship isn’t for everyone. We’re looking for a very unique person to fill this position.
Someone that would also enjoy contributing ideas and sharing thoughts, while doing their job. We’re basically looking for a talented, hard working person that would like to become a valuable member of our team.
And you can do this job completely from home if you have a stable high speed internet connection. Not only do we work on fun and challenging projects, but as the company grows so does everyone’s SALARY! 🙂
So this could be a wonderful opportunity for you!
You could have an exciting job but you would also enjoy knowing that as you do a great job you’ll continue to be rewarded for it.
We don’t over load our employees or overwhelm them; we offer long term career paths and believe that our success is based on our people.
Could you become a ‘superstar’ on our team? Do you think long-term and will help grow our business, so performing well could lead to long-term work without having to worry about “rainy days”.
The best-performing candidates could eventually have a full time position and be in charge of managing and training other team members.
You are mentally & socially balanced, serious, honest and a straight thinker. Multi-skilled, go getter, English speaking & web savvy.
You can work full time (40 hrs/week) as a Customer Care & Support Specialist while efficiently using your time, and enjoy extracting maximum benefit and bringing value.
You would work directly with the co-founder on multiple assignments. You will need to think and produce fast and will be working on tiny tasks that might take minutes to complete to more complex ones where you might need to spend days completing.
You are a responsible, resourceful individual by nature and a connector that can multi-task with ease.
* * * Criteria * * *
- Can work from home or local co-working space without distractions
- Own computer and high speed Internet connection (verifiable 99% fast)
- Speaks, reads and writes Excellent English & can communicate clearly
- Are willing to learn new skills & can easily be trained on other tasks
- Can work full-time (40 hours per week) and can type at least 35 wpm
- Use Skype, Google Hangout, Facebook, Twitter, WordPress
* * * Main responsibilities* * *
It is crucial that you have a customer service mentality, because dealing with large volume of calls/email/chat sessions will require time and patience.
- Use superior phone and written communication skills to handle/answer/solve customer’s inquiries and/or post sales problems, shipping/fulfillment and/or order/refunds via Email, Phone and Online Chat
- Participate in sales opportunities of products, save order cancellation to reduce refunds, continuity order processing
- Handling return label request, chargeback processing & notification
- Manage outreach program of emails to customers for testimonials, feedback and surveying
- Report any problems, product defects, complaints, found while assisting customers
- Offer above average and unexpected customer service
- Liaise with other team members to resolve any problems
- Provide feedback and suggestions for continuous development of process.
- Assist in developing FAQ’s and knowledgebase
- Send daily reports
* * * General Skills Requirements* * *
- Minimal hands-on relevant experience is REQUIRED
- Stand for excellence & believes in 120% full customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated strong support and service skills
- Superior communication skills
- This is NOT a technical position but some familiarity with basic Web
- Experience with Ms-Office suite (Excel/Word are a must)
- Dedicated, responsible, enthusiastic with strong desire to grow
- Self Starter, Team Player, Out-of-the-box thinker and can communicate clearly
- Highly organized and able to priorities tasks and solve customer problems.
- Project management skills highly desire but not required
* * * Why Join Us * * *
- Choose your own working hours
- Performance based bonuses
- Training provided in many areas for you to grow
- Career oriented, “People” focused management
- Work with modern, progressive, global thinking leaders
* * * What You Need to Do Next * * *
- Show examples of relevant experience & include your CV (pdf only) & tell us why you should be hired
- When you reply, you MUST add the word “Super Star Support” in Subject line or cover letter or else it’s deleted
- If we love your work, we will reply to you with more details on how we will move forward
Only apply if you are serious candidates.
P.S: Kindly answer the following questions
- How long have worked in the customer service industry?
- Please provide 2-3 references; this is an absolute requirement (name, email address)
- Have you ever worked with the HelpScout/LiveChat or Live Person software or other?
- Does your computer meet the above requirements? with high-speed internet connection? (whats your backup plan if your connection fails?)
- Do you have a quiet place to work, that will not have distractions?
|Job Category||Administrative, Customer Service|