EXECUTIVE VIRTUAL ASSISTANT TO THE CEO
PLEASE NOTE: This is not an entry-level assistant position. You MUST have at least 2+ years experience as a Executive Virtual Assistant for an executive or business owner. Read the description carefully before applying to ensure that you meet all requirements. If you don’t, your application will be immediately rejected! Only SERIOUS candidates; stay at home moms are encouraged to apply.
I’m looking for someone who is smart, organized, and trustworthy to be my executive virtual assistant. Bluntly, I’m looking for a perfectionist who is extraordinarily detail-oriented.
- This is a fast-paced, extremely detail-oriented and high-pressure role. Expect to get 100+ emails/day from me, many of which include tasks that must be done that day. You’ll handle my business and some personal details, including travel, scheduling, and coordination with my team.
- I’m demanding and am looking for someone with extreme attention to detail who enjoys negotiating deals, finding the best arrangements, resourceful and is fun to work with. If you’re looking for a slower role with 9-5 hours, this is NOT the role for you.
- But if you have extensive experience managing an executive or business owner’s calendar, duties, and responsibilities, this position will be very challenging and extremely rewarding.
- This is a full-time role. It’s also remote, so you can work anywhere, preferably in North/Central or South America. We communicate via email, chat, and phone.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain daily calendar, arrange calls, meetings, and conferences while making sure all details are handled in a clear and organized manner
- Assist with monitoring of my inbox and emails, including responding to clients, partners, and other business contacts. Serve as point person for both internal and external stakeholders, while acting as gatekeeper in a professional manner
- Arrange, coordinate and book travel arrangements, including lodging, transportation, and activities, both within the USA/Canada and internationally (for students and guests as well as needed)
- Assist with managing, reporting and support of other team members and associates
- Assist with the creation/review of business documents, systems, processes & contracts
- Track and maintain updated records on trademark applications and ongoing plagiarism cases through communication with legal team
- Handle personal details such as shopping, ordering gifts, scheduling personal appointments, and maintaining household items
- Support multiple projects as needed and propose multiple options
- Suggest enhancements and make decisions
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Ability to manage multiple incoming requests, while ensuring they are relayed or handled at the appropriate time, in the necessary order and in the correct manner
- High level of experience with Google Apps
- Knowledge of Basecamp and Trello
- Ability to quickly learn new software application
- Capability to set up new systems and processes in order to streamline business and personal functions
- Ability to solve tasks with minimal or no guidance
- Ability to work under pressure and quickly and efficiently problem solve, all while with frequent interruptions
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- At least 2+ years experience as an Executive Assistant for a C-level executive or business owner
- Ability to handle 100+ emails/day, including rapid tasks and long-term projects
- Exceptional ability to communicate progress on multiple projects
- Must be highly organized and efficient
- Trustworthy with strong personal integrity
- Forward-thinker who can proactively handle circumstances and situations to head off any crisis situations
- Experience managing an executive calendar
- Killer ability to multi-task
- Must be flexible with schedule
- Top-notch communication via email and phone, external and internal
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks
- Perfectionist, super attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal oversight
- Must be comfortable developing and working in a virtual relationship, and having limited amount of face-time.
WHY JOIN US
- Choose your own working hours (we require 1-2 hour to overlap)
- Incremental salary structure, quarterly bonuses, employee referral bonus
- Training provided in many areas for you to grow
- Career oriented, “People” focused management
- Work with modern, progressive, global thinking leaders
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NEXT
- Show examples of relevant experience & include your CV (pdf only) & tell us why you should be hired
- When you reply, you MUST add the word “Super Star EVA” in Subject line or cover letter
If interested and serious, start your application to apply by clicking HERE
If we love your work, we will reply to you with more details on how we will move forward…
Thank You & Good luck