Please read this description carefully before applying to ensure you meet all the requirements.
If you don’t, your application will be immediately rejected!
Only SERIOUS candidates, recent grads, stay at home moms are encouraged to apply.
Are you looking for an awesome internship that’s not only fun, challenging and enjoyable, but also pays you if you prove yourself ?
Our growing digital marketing agency & consulting firm has a fantastic opportunity available; and I have to state upfront, this internship isn’t for everyone.
We’re looking for a very unique person to fill this position.
Someone that would also enjoy contributing ideas and sharing thoughts, while doing their job.
We’re basically looking for a talented, hard working person that would like to become a valuable member of our team.
And you can do this job completely from home if you have a stable high speed internet connection.
Not only do we work on fun and challenging projects, but as the company grows so does everyone’s SALARY!
So this could be a wonderful opportunity for you!
You could have an exciting job but you would also enjoy knowing that as you do a great job you’ll continue to be rewarded for it.
We don’t over load our employees or overwhelm them; we offer long term career paths and believe that our success is based on our people.
Could you become a ‘superstar’ on our team? Do you think long-term and will help grow our business, so performing well could lead to long-term work without having to worry about “rainy days”.
The best-performing candidates could eventually have a full time position and be in charge of managing and training other team members.
You are mentally & socially balanced, serious, honest and a straight thinker. Multi-skilled, go getter, English speaking & web savvy.
You can work full time (40 hrs/week) as a Virtual assistant while efficiently using your time, and enjoy extracting maximum benefit and bringing value.
You would work directly with the co-founder on multiple assignments. You will need to think and produce fast and will be working on tiny tasks that might take minutes to complete to more complex ones where you might need to spend days completing.
You are a responsible, resourceful individual by nature and a connector that can multi-task with ease.
* * * Some criteria * * *
- Can work from home or local co-working space without distractions
- Own computer and high speed Internet connection (verifiable 99% fast)
- Speaks, reads and writes Excellent English & can communicate clearly (daily or as needed)
- Are willing to learn new skills & can easily be trained on other tasks
- Can work full-time (40 hours per week) and can type at least 35 wpm
- Use Skype, Google Hangout, Facebook, Twitter, WordPress
* * * Main responsibilities* * *
You will be expected to perform a wide variety of duties such as administrative, editorial & digital marketing. Here are some tasks that you can expect:
- Perform online research (products, topics, suppliers, keywords, competitors, talents…)
- Coordinate with suppliers, warehouse and insure operations are smooth
- Create, update, curate & syndicate content (articles, videos, images…) on multiple social platforms
- Assist in digital marketing campaigns (inbound/outbound), giveaways, and other traffic generatio
- Customer support (mostly email & live chat) & data entry
- Assist in miscellaneous administrative assignments
- Support other team members as needed
* * * General Skills Requirements* * *
- Minimal hands-on relevant experience is REQUIRED
- Passionate about the Web, Business, Technology and aware of current trends
- Experience with Ms-Office suite (Excel/Word are a must)
- This is NOT a technical position but some familiarity with basic Web
- Dedicated, responsible, enthusiastic with strong desire to grow and prove yourself
- Self Starter, Team Player, Out-of-the-box thinker and can communicate clearly
- Highly organized and able to priorities tasks and meet deadlines.
- Project management skills highly desire but not required
* * * Why Join Us * * *
- Choose your own working hours
- Performance based bonuses
- Training provided in many areas for you to grow
- Career oriented, “People” focused management
- Work with modern, progressive, global thinking leaders
* * * What You Need to Do Next * * *
- Show examples of relevant experience & include your CV (pdf only) & tell us why you should be hired
- When you reply, you MUST add the word “Super Star VA” in Subject line or cover letter or else it’s deleted
- If we love your work, we will reply to you with more details on how we will move forward
Only apply if you are serious candidates.
|Job Category||Administrative, Copy & Content|