Please read this description carefully before applying to ensure you meet all the requirements. If you don’t, your application will be immediately rejected! Only SERIOUS candidates, recent grads, stay at home moms are encouraged to apply.
Are you looking for an awesome internship that’s not only fun, challenging and enjoyable, but also pays you if you prove yourself ?
Our growing digital marketing agency & consulting firm has a fantastic opportunity available; and I have to state upfront, this internship isn’t for everyone. We’re looking for a very unique person to fill this position.
Someone that would also enjoy contributing ideas and sharing thoughts, while doing their job. We’re basically looking for a talented, hard working person that would like to become a valuable member of our team.
And you can do this job completely from home if you have a stable high speed internet connection. Not only do we work on fun and challenging projects, but as the company grows so does everyone’s SALARY! 🙂
So this could be a wonderful opportunity for you!
You must be curious by nature and love compiling valuable information primarily in the health and wellness, herbs, lifestyle, fitness markets. You will do great if you have experience in specific fields within the mentioned industries.
A strategy with specifics will be provided (process, templates, topics, and keywords) to make your sailing smooth; you will do some digging and find top sources. You will perform in depth keyword and topic research, be comfortable with that.
This position requires a good sense of art and creativity.
Liaising closely with Project Manager & other business units, the successful candidate will be dependable, with good organizational skills and ability to complete work with minimal supervision.
You are mentally & socially balanced, serious, honest and a straight thinker. Multi-skilled, go getter, English speaking & web savvy.
You can work full time (40 hrs/week) as a Senior Graphics Designer while efficiently using your time, and enjoy extracting maximum benefit and bringing value.
You would work directly with the co-founder on multiple assignments. You will need to think and produce fast and will be working on tiny tasks that might take minutes to complete to more complex ones where you might need to spend days completing.
You are a responsible, resourceful individual by nature and a connector that can multi-task with ease.
* * * Criteria * * *
- Can work from home or local co-working space without distractions
- Own computer and high speed Internet connection (verifiable 99% fast)
- Speaks, reads and writes Excellent English & can communicate clearly
- Are willing to learn new skills & can easily be trained on other tasks
- Can work full-time (40 hours per week) and can type at least 35 wpm
- Use Skype, Google Hangout, Facebook, Twitter, WordPress
* * * Main responsibilities * * *:
- Design and contribute fresh concepts and original designs for current brands, product packaging, corporate ID’s, logos, marketing collateral (social, offline, web, print), product labels, info-graphics, viral images, banner ads (web and mobile) for display, product themes and be comfortable with being creative without an art director
- Handle all images organizing, manipulating, editing for specific products and web/mobile publications
- Can work with design for international web, mobile apps, print, collateral
- Comfortable with post-production photo editor, photography post-production clipping, retouching, labelling etc
- Set up image catalogues and optimise images, slideshows, sliders etc on websites
* * * General Skills Requirements* * *
- Superior knowledge of current web-design trends, techniques, with strong online portfolio displaying user-centered design, and user experience enhancements
- Passionately proficient in Adobe Creative Suite CS5 (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Bridge, Dreamweaver and CSS), Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic camera/video experience & familiar with video editing is a plus
- Marketing experience preferred
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic,helpful and can communicate clearly
- Dedicated, responsible, highly organized, able to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail ,Self Starter, Team Player, OUT OF THE BOX THINKER
* * * Why Join Us * * *
- Choose your own working hours
- Performance based bonuses
- Training provided in many areas for you to grow
- Career oriented, “People” focused management
- Work with modern, progressive, global thinking leaders
* * * What You Need to Do Next * * *
- Show examples of relevant experience & include your CV (pdf only) & tell us why you should be hired
- When you reply, you MUST add the word “Super Star Graphics” subject line or cover letter or else it’s deleted
- If we love your work, we will reply to you with more details on how we will move forward
Only apply if you are serious candidates.
|Job Category||Copy & Content, Marketing|