Please read this description carefully before applying to ensure you meet all the requirements. If you don’t, your application will be immediately rejected! Only SERIOUS candidates; recent grads, stay at home moms are encouraged to apply.
Are you looking for an awesome job that’s not only fun, challenging and enjoyable, but also pays you more money the harder you work?
Our growing digital marketing agency & consulting firm has a fantastic opportunity available; and I have to state upfront, this job isn’t for everyone. We’re looking for a very unique person to fill this position.
Someone that would also enjoy contributing ideas and sharing thoughts, while doing their job. We’re basically looking for a talented, hard working person that would like to become a valuable member of our team.
And you can do this job completely from home if you have a stable high speed internet connection. Not only do we work on fun and challenging projects, but as the company grows so does everyone’s SALARY! 🙂
So this could be a wonderful opportunity for you!
You could have an exciting job but you would also enjoy knowing that as you do a great job you’ll continue to be rewarded for it.
We don’t over load our employees or overwhelm them; we offer long term career paths and believe that our success is based on our people.
Could you become a ‘superstar’ on our team? Do you think long-term and will help grow our business, so performing well could lead to long-term work where you can support your family or build one with ease of mind and not having to worry about “rainy days”.
The best-performing candidates could eventually be in charge of managing and training other team members.
In this Position, you will plan and build paid marketing campaigns, manage and optimize them to contribute to the online marketing efforts and work closely with project manager to ensure business goals are met & maximize paid search traffic in order to generate required results.
* * * Some criteria to meet * * *
- Can work from home or local co-working space without distractions
- Own computer and high speed Internet connection (verifiable 99% fast)
- Speaks, reads and writes Excellent English & can communicate clearly (daily or as needed)
- Are willing to learn new skills & can easily be trained on other tasks
- Can work full-time (40 hours per week) and can type at least 35 wpm
* * * Main responsibilities * * *
- Build complete outbound online marketing campaigns and implement strategies on multiple top tier platforms (Social, Search, Media, Native) in multiple formats (text, display, mobile. . .)
- Perform buyer & competitive keyword research, expand keyword lists, placements, demographics and all data sets needed for targeting
- Setup tracking to manage performance
- Ability to write ad copy that converts and eliminates click happy surfers
- Perform complete testing, retargeting, landing page audits and ads optimization
- Review & analyze data and monitor conversion metrics, create campaign KPI reports
- Optimize all aspects of campaigns to assure optimal performance and ROI daily
- Expand into other traffic strategies (programmatic RTB, etc…) to scale exposure
- Make recommendations to enhance ROI and advertising budgets
* * * Skills Requirements * * *
- 2-4 years of hands-on relevant experience is REQUIRED
- Must have a genuine passion for traffic generation and paid media
- Up-to-date with the current paid media technologies (SEM, Display, Mobile, Native etc…)
- Proficient in Excel, split testing and campaigns optimization
- Experience in working with large number of keywords and theming
- Data analytical skills with 3rd party tracking (Google Analytics, Imobitrax, CPVLab & other. . .)
- Ad Server set up and management
- Dedicated, responsible, enthusiastic with strong desire to grow and prove yourself
- Self Starter, Team Player, Out-of-the-box thinker and can communicate clearly in English
- Highly organized and able to priorities tasks with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Specialist certification highly desire but not required (Google/Yahoo is an asset)
* * * Why Join Us * * *
- Choose your own working hours (we require 1-2 hour to overlap)
- Incremental salary structure, quarterly bonuses, employee referral bonus
- Training provided in many areas for you to grow
- Career oriented & “People” focused management
- Work with modern, progressive, global thinking leaders
* * * What You Need to Do Next * * *
- Show examples of relevant experience & include your CV (pdf only) & tell us why you should be hired
- When you reply, you MUST add the word “Super Star” in the Subject line or cover letter, if not it will be deleted
- If we love your work, we will reply with more details on how we will move forward
|Job Category||Paid Marketing|