Please read this description carefully before applying to ensure you meet all the requirements. If you don’t, your application will be immediately rejected! Only SERIOUS candidates, recent grads, stay at home moms are encouraged to apply.
Are you looking for an awesome job that’s not only fun, challenging and enjoyable, but also pays you more money the harder you work?
Our growing digital marketing agency & consulting firm has a fantastic opportunity available; and I have to state upfront, this job isn’t for everyone. We’re looking for a very unique person to fill this position.
Someone that would also enjoy contributing ideas and sharing thoughts, while doing their job. We’re basically looking for a talented, hard working person that would like to become a valuable member of our team.
And you can do this job completely from home if you have a stable high speed internet connection. Not only do we work on fun and challenging projects, but as the company grows so does everyone’s SALARY! 🙂
So this could be a wonderful opportunity for you!
You could have an exciting job but you would also enjoy knowing that as you do a great job you’ll continue to be rewarded for it.
We don’t over load our employees or overwhelm them; we offer long term career paths and believe that our success is based on our people.
Could you become a ‘superstar’ on our team? Do you think long-term and will help grow our business, so performing well could lead to long-term work where you can support your family or build one with ease of mind and not having to worry about “rainy days”.
The best-performing candidates could eventually be in charge of managing and training other team members.
You are mentally & socially balanced, serious, honest and a straight thinker. Multi-skilled, go getter, English speaking & web savvy.
You can work full time (40 hrs/week) as an Operations Supervisor while efficiently using your time, and enjoy extracting maximum benefit and bringing value.
You would work directly with the co-founder on multiple assignments. You will need to think and produce fast and will be working on tiny tasks that might take minutes to complete to more complex ones where you might need to spend days completing. You are a responsible, resourceful individual by nature and a connector that can multi-task with ease.
* * * Some criteria * * *
- Can work from our location or your local co-working space without distractions
- Own computer and high speed Internet connection (verifiable 99% fast)
- Speaks, reads and writes Excellent English & can communicate clearly (daily)
- Are willing to learn new skills & can easily be trained on other tasks
- Can work full-time (40 hours per week) and can type at least 35 wpm
- Use Skype, Google Hangout, Facebook, Twitter, WordPress
* * * Main responsibilities* * *
You will be expected to perform a wide variety of duties. Here are some tasks that you can expect:
- Monitor inventory across multiple warehouses & orders received from all channels.
- Handle shipments efficiently to ensure smooth inbound/outbound of products
- Pick & pack retail/wholesale items based off the printed packing slip for each order
- Package completed orders in the appropriate size box/envelope & ensures proper use of all supplies & materials
- Ensures all orders are accurate and processed in a timely manner & quality check orders.
- Coordinating with sales support and technical support concerning as needed
- Operate Shipping software and be familiar with all major carriers UPS, UPS, FedEx, Air freight etc…
- Making Inventory adjustments as needed & generate product replenishment orders.
- Process returns as needed
- Communicates with management on any production issues that arise.
- Ensures quality and accuracy performance standards are met.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures including safety, cleanliness and code of ethics.
- Follows all procedures and identify any changes that may be necessary, reporting findings
- Train new team members to pick, pack and ship.
* * * General Skills Requirements* * *
- Ability to speak effectively with customer service reps/team members
- Working knowledge of CRM systems and the ability to learn new systems as needed.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook , UPS, USPS, FedEx and other shipping systems.
- Must be able to work with little to no supervision, work well in group and solve problems.
- Must respect the confidential nature of the information relative to duties.
- Dedicated, responsible, enthusiastic with strong desire to help and grow
- Self Starter, Team Player, Out-of-the-box thinker and can communicate clearly in English
- Highly organized and able to priorities tasks with the ability to meet deadlines.
* * * Why Join Us * * *
- Incremental salary structure, quarterly bonuses, employee referral bonus
- Training provided in many areas for you to grow
- Career oriented, “People” focused management
- Work with modern, progressive, global thinking leaders
* * * What You Need to Do Next * * *
- Show examples of relevant experience & include your CV (pdf only) & tell us why you should be hired
- When you reply, you MUST add the word “Super Star Operations” in Subject line or cover letter or else it’s deleted
- If we love your work, we will reply to you with more details on how we will move forward
Only apply if you are serious candidates.
|Job Category||Administrative, Customer Service|