Please read this description carefully before applying to ensure you meet all the requirements.
If you don’t, your application will be immediately rejected!
Only SERIOUS candidates, recent grads, stay at home moms are encouraged to apply.
Are you looking for an awesome job that’s not only fun, challenging and enjoyable, but also pays you more money the harder you work?
Our consulting firm has a fantastic opportunity available; and I have to state upfront, this job isn’t for everyone. We are seeking fearless, experienced B2B/B2G Administrative Super Stars with a pleasant personality to join our results oriented team.
Someone that would also enjoy contributing ideas and sharing thoughts, while doing their job. We’re basically looking for a talented, hard working person that would like to become a valuable member of our team.
And you can do this job completely from home if you have a stable high speed internet connection. Not only do we work on fun and challenging projects, but as the company grows so does everyone’s SALARY!
So this could be a wonderful opportunity for you!
You could have an exciting job but you would also enjoy knowing that as you do a great job you’ll continue to be rewarded for it.
Could you become a ‘superstar’ on our team? Do you think long-term and will help grow our business, so performing well could lead to long-term work where you can support your family or build one with ease of mind and not having to worry about “rainy days”.
* * * Some criteria to meet * * *
- Can work from home or local co-working space without distractions
- Own a computer with high speed Internet connection & Skype
- Speaks, reads and writes Excellent English & can communicate clearly
- Willing to learn new skills & can easily be trained on other tasks
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of current proposal writing trends and best practices.
- Helpful, dedicated, responsible, enthusiastic with strong desire to grow & learn
- Self Starter, team player, Out-of-the-box thinker
- Highly organized and able to priorities tasks with the ability to meet deadlines
- Can work full-time (40 hours per week) around different USA time zones and can type at least 35 wpm
The successful candidate will be part of a team and work independent as well, have strong interpersonal skills with good organizational skills.
* * * Main responsibilities * * *
You will be expected to perform a wide variety of duties such as data entry, email/phone communication, resources administration, market research, meetings coordination/facilitation, projects analysis, create and manage outgoing documents (proposal writing, RFP, letters, email, contracts), dealing with clients and partners. You are part of the nerve center of operations…. Here are some tasks that you will cover:
- Monitor & download government contracts & procurement solicitations to analyze/summaries requirements
- Conducts research if needed on RFP technical/functional areas/partners/solutions to gain better understanding of material to be written.
- Effectively search, locate & outreach to potential suppliers/partners (USA, UK, Canada, EU, other)
- Manage & collaborate proposal process, coordinating the collection of project-specific information (with other professionals like proposal managers, capture managers and SMEs), developing proposal/RFP/RFQ content, and other requirements to meet established guidelines and target dates
- Assists in communicate with partners, get price quotations, compare service providers & match requirements
- Responsible for publication, production, formatting, compiling, submission and delivery of these documents.
- General maintenance of pipeline in CRM
- Assist in miscellaneous administrative assignments, Sourcing, Procurement, and Supply Chain related tasks
* * * Required Skills * * *
- 2+ yrs of B2B/B2G Administrative & writing proposals for federal government projects experience is preferred
- Proficiency in Excel/Word, any CRM are a must & general Internet usage
- Resourcefulness, deep researching skills, pays attention to detail
- Working knowledge of SBA and FAR rules and regulations
- Familiar with government procurement tools & individual Department/Agency Solicitation procurement process.
- Familiar with federal marketplaces like FBO/ESRS/FSRS/SeaPort-e/NECO/BidSync/GSA e-buy
- Proven time management skills, ability to multi-task and balance short-term deadlines against long-term goals.
- Proven ability to work with multiple people in a persistent, tactful, and enthusiastic manner.
* * * Why Join Us * * *
- Flexible working hours
- Huge growth & career path potential
- Quarterly bonuses & referral bonus
- Young, flexible & people focused management team
- Attractive compensation & employee ownership program
* * * What You Need to Do Next * * *
We would love to hear from you if you have passion towards making a difference and delivering value.
When you reply, you MUST add the word “Super B2G Admin” in subject line or cover letter with your CV or else it’s deleted. We will schedule a call so that you can tell us more about yourself. You will not go through a traditional interview if selected but a rather live demo to display your skills.